Squid Game Cryptocurrency Skyrockets, Gains 300 Percent in 24 Hours


South Korean survival drama television series Squid Game Has earned a dedicated follower in a very short span of time. If you are one of the fans of the show and want to express support for it, you can now do so using cryptocurrency. An online version of the program has been created by gamers. And, to play it, you have to use Squid Cryptocurrency. Well people are wholeheartedly supporting it. Crypto has skyrocketed over the past 24 hours, gaining nearly 300 percent.

According to CoinMarketCap, the crypto was trading at $13.04 (Rs.977) at the time of writing this report. On Tuesday, its price was marginally $ 0.01 (Rs 0.075). By Friday, the new cryptocurrency had reached a value of $4 (Rs 300). But the market analysis agency has also issued a warning, saying it has received “multiple reports” that users have not been able to sell this token on the popular decentralized exchange, PancakeSwap. “Please do your due diligence and use caution when trading!” Crypto begins pre-sale on October 20th.

The dystopian series tells the story of a group of people forced to play deadly children’s games for money. It is a survival game with 45.6 billion prizes at stake. The show has become a viral sensation considering the high stakes. The online game mimics the six-round game featured in the Netflix show. But, the company said, “we clearly don’t give fatalities!” In the game, people buy tokens to play and earn more tokens. These tokens can then be exchanged for another cryptocurrency or fiat money.

NS squid white paper It is said that the more people who join, the bigger the reward pool. Developers will charge 10 percent of the entry fee, with the remaining 90 percent given to the winner.


Interested in cryptocurrency? We discuss all things crypto with WazirX CEO Nischal Shetty and WeekendInvesting founder Alok Jain of classGadgets 360 Podcast. orbital is available Apple Podcasts, google podcasts, Spotify, amazon music And wherever you get your podcasts.

Cryptocurrency is an unregulated digital currency, is not legal tender and is subject to market risks. The information in this article is not intended to be financial advice, trading advice or any other advice or a recommendation of any kind offered or endorsed by NDTV. NDTV shall not be liable for any loss arising out of any investment based on any alleged recommendation, forecast or any other information contained in the article.

Affiliate links may be generated automatically – see our moral statement For details.

.