WHO Full Form – What is the Meaning of WHO?
WHO Full Form: World Health Organization (विश्व स्वास्थ्य संगठन) – The World Health Organization is an organization that comes under the United Nations, which works in support of the health welfare of the entire world. Not only this, but the World Health Organization has also done impressive work in many important situations.
Where people have been made aware of dangerous diseases like smallpox, polio, and malaria and every important effort has been made for prevention by identifying them correctly.
Must Read: PPE Full Form- PPE का फुल फॉर्म क्या है ?
What is WHO Work Role in World?
- WHO assists the government in strengthening health services.
- The WHO works to create a better health future for people all over the world.
- It seeks to protect us from diseases such as HIV, AIDS, influenza, and cancer, heart disease, and infectious diseases.
- It operates through offices in more than 150 countries.
- It also provides services such as establishment and maintenance of administrative and technical services – epidemiological, science and statistical, etc.
- WHO also works for improvement in nutrition, housing, sanitation, etc.
- The WHO also outlines the role of social, economic, and environmental factors in public health.
Must read: OK Full Form- Ok का फुल फॉर्म क्या है ?
Some Great Achievements of WHO.
- AndWorking on Corona (Covid-19) New Strain Virus.